Entrepreneurship — Lesson 123
Understanding Income and Expenses
Students break into small groups to play the 'Barking Business' board game, to learn the difference between income and expenses, and how profit is calculated.
What Students Learn
1. Cash flow is the relationship of coming in to money going out
- Income is money coming in
- Expenses are money going out
2. It is important for financial success to have more income than expenses
- Income can be increased with ideas, work and passion
- Expenses can be diminished with by good budgeting skills
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Activity 1: 20 minutes
Sorry this clip is unavailable.