Financial Basics — Lesson 110
How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
Students identify long-term and short-term financial goals, and break into small teams to brainstorm various ways to meet their goals.
What Students Learn
1. To achieve financial goals spend less than you make.
- A budget will help you achieve your financial goals
- Track your spending
2. Invest the money that is left over.
3. Start now because time is on your side.
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Activity 1: 30 minutes