Financial Basics — Lesson 106
Taking Charge of Your Financial Future
Students play a card game with 'Financial Goal Cards' and 'Opportunity Cards', where they travel to various stations in class, making decisions that help them reach a financial goal.
What Students Learn
1. Setting financial goals is important to achieving financial success
2. To achieve financial goals one must consider:
- Opportunity costs
- Immediate vs. delayed gratification
- How to prioritization spending decisions
3. Achieving financial goals can be done in small steps over a long period of time
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Activity 1: 30-45 minutes
Sorry this clip is unavailable.