Entrepreneurship — Lesson 502
What structure is right for your future business? Will your business be for-profit or non-profit? It’s not just about LLCs, sole proprietorships, or partnerships. Examine the pros and cons of each business structure and discover which one could be right for you.
What Students Learn
- Learn the two basic types of U.S. business organizations: for-profit and non-profit.
- Become familiar with different business structures.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of each entity.
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Each Activity: 45-60 minutes