Financial Basics — Lesson 304
Where's My Allowance?
Students identify financial goals for the three categories: spend, save, and share. Then they calculate how long it would take to reach these goals based on any allowance received. Students brainstorm additional ways to make money to reach their goals faster.
What Students Learn
- The different ways kids get an allowance
- What to do with your allowance: Save, Share, Spend
- The importance of discussing money as a family
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Activity 1: 30-45 minutes