Resources for young business moguls are everywhere. Surprised? You may just not know where to look. Magazines, blogs, competitions, and foundations exist solely for the purpose of equipping young entrepreneurs to launch businesses of their own. We’ve gathered a few of our favorite resources for all of you Biz Kids right here.
1. Small Business Administration: stale but informational page devoted to young people from the US government. Find our about government programs and grants.
2. Future Business Leaders of America: National club for middle, high school, and college students.
3. DECA: high school program that empowers aspiring entrepreneurs with education in marketing and business ownership.
4. Inc. 30 Under 30: read about the most successful young entrepreneurs in the country in this annual feature of the go-to small business magazine.
5. YoungEntrepreneur.com: a young entrepreneur watering hole packed with blogs, expert advice, and featured startups.
6. Young Money Magazine: magazine with an entire webpage devoted to entrepreneurship.
7. eschoolKIDS: workshops and coaching for the biz kid who means business.