Take it to the Bank
Get a kid’s view of the services which banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions offer – and why you should use them early in life. Learn the different products that banks offer, and how to shop for the right bank for you.
What Students Learn
- Become familiar with the various products and services that banks offer.
- Learn how kids can use a bank.
- Discover how a bank makes money.
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Each Activity: 45-60 minutes
Also found in:
Level: Middle School, High School
Category: Biz Kid$ Basics, Personal Finances