Going green is worthwhile and good for the bottom line. Explore the profitable side of going green, and learn how to distinguish between what’s hype and what’s hip. Meet two college graduates who learned how to make a profit from the coffee grounds up.
What Students Learn
- Identify various ways businesses can go green.
- Determine the costs and benefits of going green.
- Distinguish between “real green” products and products that try to appear green but are not.
- Identify materials that can be recycled or re-purposed.
- Preview and Episode Viewing: 45 minutes
- Each Activity: 45-60 minutes